At Sibenco we provide independent Legal Project Management services to reduce costs and deliver effective outcomes for clients. We work as part of the internal client team to plan, set budgets and monitor work progress. We provide hands-on assistance where requested, to ensure the resources and work required to complete tasks is carried out in time and within the allocated resources and budget.
We provide experience, practical insight and options for the management and control of expenditure on external advisors, including law firms, eDiscovery providers, and experts from a variety of fields to strategically and effectively manage costs and to deliver effective outcomes and results.
Types of Legal Project Management services:
- Project Management of major legal or governance projects
- Project Management of major or complex disputes
- Review of major disputes to develop options and solutions for cost efficient and effective resolution and outcomes
- Review and management of high volume claims to improve overall organisational cost efficiency to meet strategic objectives
- Project Management of inquiries and regulatory investigations to efficiently and cost effectively manage organisational resources and external advisors
Scope of services:
- Hands-on approach working in-house with clients and in-house legal teams to plan and manage both resources and costs for disputes/inquiries
- Flexible approach to working with clients as required throughout disputes/inquiries – for example:
- At the initial stage to develop plan and budgets for a specific time period
- At later stages, for document production/eDiscovery or witness statement preparation
- Fixed time and fee commitment throughout duration of dispute/inquiry – e.g for a fixed period as an additional senior resource, or for one day a week to strategically manage and advise on legal issues and/or management/resourcing issues
- Review and assess progress of dispute/inquiry and where appropriate implement a change of strategy, to meet organisational needs and objectives – e.g where organisational situation changes or new facts or external circumstances may give rise for the need to change strategic approach
eDiscovery consultancy services:
- Planning and developing evidence management strategies
- Independently advising on eDiscovery vendor software
- Use expertise in eDiscovery systems and workflows to match case requirements to appropriate eDiscovery solution.
- Support eDiscovery and Forensic vendor selection and management
- Negotiating and advising on document exchange and TAR review protocols
- TAR workflows
- Evidence management and tracking
- eTrial vendor selection, workflows and trial support