At Sibenco we are experienced in all aspects of litigation with a focus on complex large scale evidence management. We offer independent expert advice at any or all points of the EDRM evidence management information lifecycle.
Using our expertise to provide bespoke independent technology consultancy services, we help our clients achieve positive results while controlling costs. To facilitate successful outcomes, we work closely with legal teams, client teams and technology vendors to ensure the key strategies are considered and the most appropriate solutions are implemented, based on proportionality.
We are happy to be engaged at any point, providing as much or as little support as needed for your case. This can range from a few hours to resolve a key issue, to providing end to end evidence management support services, from data scoping and collection through to trial.
eDiscovery Consultancy Services
- Planning and developing evidence management strategies
- Independently advising on eDiscovery vendor software
- Use expertise in eDiscovery systems and workflows to match case requirements to appropriate eDiscovery solution
- Support eDiscovery and Forensic vendor selection and management
- Negotiating and advising on document exchange and TAR review protocols
- TAR workflows
- Evidence management and tracking
- eTrial vendor selection, workflows and trial support
Expert eDiscovery Services
- Independent expert services, acting as neutral special master or independent mediator to help parties work through issues raised by electronic discovery, TAR workflows and evidence management
- Independent expert evidence in form of affidavit or testimony
Building in-house capability
- Working with in house teams to build capability in scoping, preparing and documenting a defensible document collection action plan
- Building internal eDiscovery teams and defensible workflows