At Sibenco, we are experienced in the unique processes for inquiries including the various legislative basis’ governing inquiries as well as the procedural requirements of organisational inquiries.
We have extensive experience in all aspects of inquiry processes including: representing organisations and/or individuals, lawyer/counsel assisting role, managing organisational response particularly in relation to extensive document production and witness statement preparation.
Scope of services include:
- Representing organisations in inquiries and regulatory investigations
- Representing individuals in inquiries and regulatory investigations
- Appointment to external panels
- Legal counsel assisting inquiries
Types of Inquiries:
- Commissions of Inquiries
- Royal Commissions
- Commissions against Corruption (ICAC, CMC, IBAC, TIC)
- Ombudsman’s investigations
- Independent investigations/inquiries
- Research misconduct inquiries
- External inquiries